To make payments, please select the item you intend to purchase and follow the steps beneath.
- Click “Add to cart” button.
- After you complete shopping, view your cart by clicking top right “Item in cart” link.
- If you have a discount coupon, please fill it in the space provided “Apply coupon”. If not, skip this step and click “proceed to checkout” beneath!
- Fill in your details. Please fill in every section highlighted with a red hash sign as this is a compulsory section. Enter “state/country” your country. For locations without a known postcode, please fill in the city area or district. For example, if you do not know the postcode for your area in Surulere, Lagos, fill in Aguda.
- Every other section is self explanatory.
- You will be asked to choose a password if you have never registered on our site.
- Check the terms and condition box >
- Click “place order” and you will be redirected to an order summary where you can click Global pay gateway.
- Choose how to pay. Either with your Nigerian credit cards, international credit cards or directly from the bank if you are at Zenith bank! if you intend to pay directly from our Zenith account, please make sure your account number, pin and token is handy.
- Follow the instructions on the Global pay site to pay with credit cards.
- After payment, you will be redirected to our site.
- You can view your purchase if you are logged in. Log in with the email address you used to make your purchase and the password you chose earlier. If you need to recover your password, please click reset password or send us a mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A purchase confirmation is sent to your email address immediately your make a purchase. Please make sure to check spam, if you cannot find your confirmation mail.
- Also write us anytime if you have issues using our platform, or if you need to recoverer your password or if you have issues making payments.
Customers using Internet Explorer browser should uncheck support for Use SSL 2.0 by following the steps below.
- Click Tool option on the menu bar
- Select Internet Options
- Click Advanced Tab
- Scroll down to Security Option and uncheck “Use SSL 2.0”