SPEAKING AND LECTURES AGAINST HUMAN TRAFFICKING.
Our 30 minutes session would bring your audience closer to understand the plights of victims of human trafficking. Also to reflect about whose responsibility it is to stop this global problem from happening. with image materials, the audience can identify with the situations and also get warmed up to take one action on the spot. The lecture tour is currently for free as far as we have our pop-up on spot. We will bring all the needed information material, promote the even on our social media if guest are allowed, but also report about the impact after the event.
Join our ambassador programme and help us raise awareness gains human trafficking. Why? Joadres mission to prevent this violence from happening can only be possible if you help us spread the word, if you introduce our product stop your friends. Being a Joadre ambassador offers you flexible ways to create value, raise awareness and offer fairly produced unique products to your friends, neighbours and colleagues. All you need to do now is decide how you want to start. You can either host a home party, a jam session, a bash, a cocktail event, a lecture, an awareness workshop, a pop-up with our products at fairs or you can use your special affiliate link to promote us on the web. Our program team will guide you through and provide all the necessary materials, information and products you need. If you feel moved to take action, please write us using firstname.lastname@example.org or you can download our app – HubCouture and chat with us > @joadre there directly.
After I made it out of a space I disliked, I found my way into the Nigerian filmIndustry, thanks to my film director uncle Kabat. The best way to start was by rolling up all castings for actresses, and yeee, excited @ 19, I got my first, second and more roles. After this point, the story is soooo long…but anyway, series of industry events, business deals, Polymer technology study and a fashion boutique + first collection, was part of my achievements before I said goodbye to Nigeria in 2003.
Every migrant has their story to tell about the new country, people and environment. But mine was actually topped by the heavy loads I brought along with me. Don’t ask! 3 years went fast and I initiated a charity organisation, EXIT, in August 2006 to tackle trafficking in women from Africa. My engagement with EXIT brought me an unbelievable skill set and resumes for which I am thankful to God for this once in a lifetime experience.
Films were produced, events were organised, book tours affront german speaking Europe was a blast, people were informed and joined me on my journey to empower vulnerable women from Nigeria. Oscar-winning actress Emma Thompson joined the UN awareness role play theatre presentation with me in Vienna @ the Austrian Parliament. My awareness engagement led me to New York @ the general assembly. It also took me to other US states, Courtesy of the US department of States as Young political leader, Europe minority groups.
Of course, we just can not avoid talking as often as possible, so there came series of panel discussions, research, media reports, articles, film festival in Nigeria with Uche Jumbo’ celebrity support among many other Nollywood stars, documentaries and also this book “Ware Frau”, translated “Women as commodities” – with Corinna Milborn and Mary Kreutzer (Two Austrian journalist).
…and many other stiff has been happening. Ok, I am tired of keeping this record. Most important of me right now, is My baby – HubCouture app and of course my very private blog platform here!
People as me what languages I speak. Not much, just these 3 – German (Which you can break down into German German, Austrian German, Viennese german, Waldviertel german.. ok there are more dialects but thats all I can), English (break down to Britisch, Nigeria, pidgin, learning Warri slang:-)), Edo (except the deep one spoken @ the Oba’s palace)
Request for lectures, participation in panel discussions and conferences, workshops and seminars, message me on HubCouture – @joana.
- Nomination, SocialMarie 2013
- Ubuntu Honor in Category African communities by Radio Africa TV Int., 2012
- Merit Awards by International womenclub Zonta, Vienna cityclub, 2012
- Tara of the Life goes on Award, 2010
- MiA Award in the category Humanitarian and Social Engagement, 2010
- Nominated to the Alumni of the American Council of Young Political Leaders (ACYPL) by the United States Department of States, 2009
- Human rights award by the Austrian League for Human Rights, 2009
- Ambassador of Peace by the Women’s Federation for World Peace, 2008
Lectures, participation in panel discussions and conferences, workshops and seminars on the topics: Women’s rights, migration, integration, EU-asylum, awareness-raising, social impact, social entrepreneurship, textile production etc.
- Workshop in Wuppetal, Germany 10.11.2017
- Workshop in Dusseldorf, Germany 11.2017
- Discussion vienna 08.06.2017
- HubCouture Pop-up @ Adamah Biohof fair. 21-22.04
- HubCouture Pop-up @ Adamah Biohof fair. 28-29.04
- University of Vienna Lecture 26.04.2017
- Keynote, Soroptimist Vienna International, Nov. 2015
- Lecture. Graz, Austria. 21.03.2013
- Lecture AE. Vienna. 18.03.2013
- Book presentation / lecture. Carinthia. 15.03.2013
- Lecture Caritas Socialis, Vienna, 13.03.2013
- Book presentation, Amstetten, 11.03.2013
- Book presentation. 07.03.2013
- Mia Awards. 08.03.2013
- Lecture, VHS, Vienna, 23.01.2013
- Panel discussion, in the Bruno Kreisky Forum, 04.12 2012
- Lecture with a discussion, 19 October 2012, SOP, Graz
- Book presentation “The Water Goddess” on 27th April. 2012 Wels.
- Speech presentation at Radio Afrika / TV 15 years Gala on March 21, Vienna
- Fachtagung / weiterbildung “The Curse”, on 16 March Munich, Germany
- Ute Bock Werbespot, Wien 2010
- „Smily“ im Peter Pan Musical von einer Rampenlichtproduktion,
- „Sema“ (Hauptdarstellerin), UN Aufklärungstheater,
New York, 2008
- „Sema“ (Hauptdarstellerin) mit Emma Thompson
(Oscarpreisträgerin), UN Aufklärungstheater, Wien 2008
- Theaterstück „Traum vom Paradies“ Wien, NÖ 2007
- Komparse bei „42plus“ & Robbie Williams „Lovelight“,
- Hauptdarstellerin im Film „The Immortal“, Lagos,
- Als „Nanny“ zur Hauptdarstellerin im Film „The Prince“, 2000
Edo State, Nigeria,
- „Freundin“ zum Hauptdarsteller im Film „The True Love“, Lagos, Nigeria, 2000
Here are some stuff people write about me. Most of them are interviews I gave! So feel free to explore, get upset about some of my opinions but I hope afterwards, you will understand my cause (or passion) and will find the time to write me back/support me:-)
Welt Investigative 04.März 2013
Der Standard, 11.2012
3Sat – Joana und die Mächte der Finsternis/30.09.2012/21:45
Die presse – Joana Adesuwa Reiterer vom Verein “Exit” beklagte den Umgang mit Menschenhandel.03.2012
SOS MO 02.09.2012
Rezension Hexenkind 10.02.2012
Die presse – Joana Adesuwa Reiterer vom Verein Exit fordert Hilfe für Frauen, die von Menschenhandel betroffen sind…/08.02.2012
Kleine Zeitung 16.01.2012
“Eins zu Eins” Der talk BR 22.11.2011
Emma, Dezember 2009
Merit Award of Zonta club Vienna-city
Auszüge aus Rezensionen Ware Frau
Die Presse 03.04.2008Ware Frau
Die presse – So wie die gebürtige Nigerianerin Joana Adesuwa Reiterer…26.09.2009
Falter.at 28.01.2009 Ware Frau
Frankfurter Rundschau 29.03.2008
Kleine zeitung.pdf Ware Frau
Krone 08.04.2008 Ware Frau
Oesterreih Ware Frau
Vorarlberger Ware Frau